COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
* To teach students for being excellent and ethical Economist, Entrepreneurs, Curator and Business Managers whom are socially responsible and globally oriented. В 5. To make them ready to manage problems they will face since professional and responsible citizens. List of Programs
* Bachelor of Technology in Accountancy (BSA)
* The program can provide a broad basic of knowledge with regards to accounting, auditing, management and prepares these people for a various financial careers.
* Bachelor of Research in Business Supervision (BSBA)
Financial and Fund
* well prepared for careers with banking institutions and other finance institutions, securities businesses and government agencies that oversee the economic sector.
2. The program should produce college students who are equipped with skills essential for careers a manager, marketing, strategies and company operations.
2. Designed to give a broad-based business education and a strong familiarity with the basic advertising principles. The marketing programs develops the executive
* Built to provide learners with sturdy background and learning the methods and applications of economical analysis. And also to strengthen the capability of the college students to engage in an interdisplinary research of problems and issues in the theory and practice of economics, with certain applications to business governance. В
5. Bachelor of Science in Custom Supervision
* Aim to create customs brokers, freight forwarders, logistics managers, export-import managers and government customs officers and staff whose know-how, skills and attitude happen to be sufficientВ
Principle of Management Accounting
Introduction to Microeconomics
Introduction to Macroeconomics
Introduction to Administration
Fundamentals of Accounting
Basic principles of Administration...